U SPACE Door Design Competition
Submission of Entries:
Participants should download the application form. The completed application form together with the design work must be submitted in either one of the following ways —
Click the following URL and submit the application with the design work.
The completed application form together with the design work shall be sent by post to — Address: Room D, 6/F., How Ming Factory Building, No. 99 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
“U SPACE Door Design Competition” – Marketing Dept shall be marked on the mail
31 July 2021
Specifications of Entries
- All types of design and painting tools are accepted.
- If computer software or mobile application is used, the file of the entries must be in JPEG or PDF format, with a resolution of 300dpi or above. Maximum 10MB。
- The Organiser reserves the right to request for the original copy of the design work.
Awards & Prizes
This competition comprises Winner, One Best Creativity and Five Merit Award. Winning entries may be adopted for Mini Storage body design.
|Winner||Free 1-year access to the U SPACE 6 square feet Mini Storage service (worth: over $7,000)|
|Best Creativity||Nintendo Switch Lite (worth: $1,490)|
|Merit Award||Supermarket Gift Coupon for each winner (worth: $500)|
The result will be announced on U SPACE Facebook page in late August 2021. Winners will also be notified by email individually.
Terms and Conditions
- Each participant shall submit one entry only. Participants who submit multiple entries, only the last submission would be accepted, and the rest would be disqualified without further notice.
- Participants should complete the application form and indicate the name of participant on the original work or the electronic file name of the work. If the application form is incomplete or the information is incorrect, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the application without any explanation or notification.
- Entries should not contain any material that is obscene, violent, pornographic, defamatory, indecent, disparaging or content that is controversial and inappropriate.
- The ideas and content of the design work must conform to the theme of this competition. All entries must be original, have neither been openly shown or publicised in any other platforms, nor have been submitted for other competitions.
- The Organiser shall not incur any liability of any kind by reason of or arising out of the entry in this Competition and the participant agrees to indemnify the Organiser against allactions, claims, demands and expenses relating to or arising therefrom.
- The Organiser has the right to publish the name.
- The Organiser or associated parties shall not be liable for any loss, delay, or transmission error of the submission.
- The Organiser reserves the right to interpret and change the terms and conditions, and reserves the right of the final decision.
- Decisions of the judges and the Organiser are final. Participants are not allowed to object and the competition does not have an appeal mechanism.
- Participants shall fully understand the terms and conditions of the competition. Upon submission of application, participants shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this application.
- All staff of the Organiser and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this competition.
- In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Participants are required to comply with the relevant copyright laws. If the participants infringe the copyright or other related crimes, including but not limited to the submission, reprinting, copying and counterfeiting of the competition, their qualifications will be cancelled. Participants should be responsible for their own legal responsibility, and any legal disputes are irrelevant to the Organiser.
- Participants must agree that the Organiser reserve the right to copy, use, modify, display, publish and distribute the submitted entries, or distribute them to any media for publicity or education purposes, without remuneration or other notice.
- Participants must agree that the Organiser has the intellectual property rights of the submitted entries, which can be put it into production and distributed, displayed or published on any occasion as (but not limited to) the promotion of the U SPACE activities.
- After submitting the application, participants will be deemed to be abide by the above terms and conditions, releases Organiser unconditionally from any legal liability for publishing his or her work submitted, and undertakes all compensation to the Organiser any loss caused by breaching of the rules.
Personal Information Collection Statement
The personal data is provided voluntarily by the participants and will be kept as confidential. All information will only be used for participation in the competition and provided to the personnel who process the application for review, communication, and related purposes. Participants have the right to request access to and the correction of their personal data. Such requests should be made in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org