Collection of Personal Data
- U Space is committed to protecting your personal data ("personal data"). Therefore, this policy complies with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to collect personal data or certain related matters from customers. Our collection and use of personal data is limited to the needs of the Company's business or to improve the quality of our service.
Use of Personal Data
The collection and use of personal data will be limited to one or more of the following purposes:
- a) Managing the application, establishment, operations and administration of your user accounts and records;
- b) Identifying and verifying your identities;
- c) Providing to third-party service providers, agents and contractors for operational purposes;
- d) Compiling the requests from law enforcement agency, government or related requirements, such as: legal requirements, court orders;
- e) Conducting research or data statistics, communications, marketing, promotion, customer relationship management;
- f) Handling opinions, replying to inquiries and complaints;
- g) Processing bills and payments.
- You can log in to your online accounts at any time to review or update your personal information.
- The collection and use of personal data will be limited to one or more of the following purposes:
Reject of Data Collection
- Please note that personal data collection or provision is completely voluntary. If you choose not to provide your personal data to us, please feel free can send an e-mail to email@example.com at any time and request us to stop using your personal data for the above purpose. However, this may affect our ability to provide the relevant service or handle your request.
Update of Policy
- We reserve the right to update this policy at any time and any changes will take effect immediately. We recommend you check this policy every time you visit our website.
Security of Personal Data
- We will properly store your personal data in a safe place, which is only accessible by the authorized persons.
- As any system can be invaded, you need to be aware that any information provided on the Internet is not completely safe.
- This policy is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You agree to accept the jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as non-exclusive jurisdiction.